This course is meant to make you a professional Make-Up Artist. The course trains you on multiple makeup looks. With hands-on practice, students will be able to perform these services professionally.
- Color therapy
- Product and equipment for makeup
- Face contouring and high lightening
- Choosing the right base
- Eye and lip shaping
- Latest New Trendy Look
- HD & 3D Makeup Theory with Live Demonstrations
- Bridal Make Up: Day & night, traditional & contemporary looks
- Groom Makeup with flawless finishing
- Color Variation of Indian bridal look with waterproof and HD finish
- Requisite soft skills for consultation & delivering the service
- Hands-on: Practice on specific techniques on models
Each student will practice on models in all for all these services. This is to practice the theory that they learn as well as for better comprehension of the skills and techniques they are taught in the class.
Advance Makeup Courses :
* Face Structure.
* Type Of Skin.
* Color Wheel.
* Method Of Application.
* Product knowledge.
* Preparation Of Makeup.
* Different Eye Makeup.
* Corrective Makeup.
* Client Consulting.
* Liquid Base Makeup.
* HD Makeup.
* 3D Technique.
* Double Contouring Eye.
* Contouring Glaze Technique.
* Cut Crease Eyes.
* How to Select Perfect Base.
* Brushes Knowledge.
* Traditional Bridal Makeup.
* Indowesturn Makeup.
* Westurn Makeup.
* Theory Exam.
* Practical Exam.
This is a middle level course. Best suited for those with basic knowledge in makeup who are aspiring to work as Bridal Make Up Artists – freelance or as a part of a salon.
Ability to read & write one of English/Hindi is mandatory (minimum schooling up to Std.10, schooling up to Std.12 is preferred for most connected courses) to use the course material and take the written test
There is a written test at the end of the training and an assessment of the services done on the models – both in terms of the technical aspects of the service done as well as the time taken to deliver it.
Students need to clear with the minimum passing grade in order to be eligible for the course certification.